2 players start from center line and receive/return puck with first player in line. Then receive/return a second puck with the next line then turn backwards and receive a third pass. Control puck and pivot to forward then go for a shot on the net.
The players that passed follow the puck and do a sharp turn at center line, then skate towards the line they started from to receive/return pass....
Mohawk turns around center line
The key points are:
- Tape-to-tape direct passes.
- Puck to stay on the floor.
- Good communication (ask for pass/puck verbal).
- Soft puck reception and pass it back while moving feet simultaneously.
- Head up at all time.
- Good timing while turning at center line with player on other side.