Updated: 2 days ago
The coach stands in the middle of two teams. The coach chooses 3on3, 2on2, etc. Players start play on the coach’s puck declaration and react to the play.
The coach can declare:
- Black Puck and the players can score on the opponent’s net.
- Red Puck they can score on either net.
- Blue Puck they can only score on one net that is designated before the game starts.
The key points are:
- quick anticipation upon coaches call blue, red or black
- protect puck with body
- quick change of directions
- try to get open for a pass